INFORMATION DATA PROCESSING WITHIN THE MEANING OF ART. 13 AND 14 REG. EU 2016/679 (GDPR)
www.cordone1956.com ("Website") is the trading name of and owned by SSARTORIALE SRL (hereinafter, for the sake of brevity: “SC”), Via Torriani 19 / c, 22100 Como. In order to allow your registration on the website, access to the website’s services, including the e-commerce service, and to ensure the proper performance of such services, SC, in its capacity as Data Controller, will process any personal information collected from the customer according to the UE REG n. 2016/679 (GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation).
This privacy statement is intended for any individual who interacts with the website, and in particular: a. for those using the website without registering;
b. for those who register on the website and make use of the online services offered by the website, including e-commerce services.
It is possibile to access the website without being required to provide any personal data. However, the information system that runs the website acquires in the course of its normal functioning some personal data, the transmission of which is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols.
These data are not collected for the purpose of identifying users, but, by their very nature, could allow identification of users through processing or association.
This type of data includes the IP address or the domain name of the computer used by the users connecting to the site, the URL address of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to send the request to the server, the file size obtained in response, etc. This data can only be used to obtain anonymous statistics on the use of the site (such as the number of visitors) and to verify its correct functioning. This process does not require the processing of any information that could lead to user identification.
Accordingly, in compliance with EU REG 2016/679 - GDPR, we hereby declare that SARTORIALE SRL processes your personal data according to the following terms and conditions:
Art. 1. Data controller; 2. Category of personal data collected and used; 3. Methods and Purposes of data processing; 4. Legal basis; 5. Period and place of storage of personal data; 6. Communication and dissemination of data 7. rights of the data subject (Articles 15-21 GDPR); 8. Changes, updates and contacts
1. DATA CONTROLLER
SARTORIALE SRL, with registered office at Como Via Torriani n. 19/c, 22100 - Italy, acts as an indipendent processor of personal data for all sales-related activities, such as order registration and completion, the management of payments, any returns and post- sales customer care services, as well as for the purposes of marketing, profiling and sharing of your data if you provide your express consent to these last treatments.
For any clarification, question or requirement related to your privacy and the processing of your personal data you can contact us at any time by writing to:
- SARTORIALE SRL
- VIA GIOVANNI FALCONE 2
- AIELLI (67041) - Italia
- ph 1: +39.338.1063734
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The updated list of authorized data processors and designates individuals in charge of the processing is available at the Data Controller's offices.
2. CATEGORY OF COLLECTED AND USED PERSONAL DATA
The personal data that SC processes are the information that you provide when you complete an order and purchase items, and the information that we collect while you navigate or when you use the services offered on www.cordone1956.com. SC may thus collect data concerning you, for example, contact information such as first and last name, shipping address and billing address, data relating to payment, and navigation data, as well as, with your express consent, the data you provide when you wish to receive promotional information or communications from SC . Following your registration on the website, if you intend to make an online purchase, you will have to enter additional information regarding the desired shipping address. If the chosen payment method is your credit card, you will be asked to enter your credit card details. In any case, the credit card information will not be processed by SC, only the payment service provider will have access to them for the purpose of handling the payment (see Article 6).
3. METHOD AND PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
- SC processed your personal data with or without the aid of electronic instruments, in compliance with the organizational and security measures required by current and applicable law and according to the principles of necessity, lawfulness, proportionality and transparency, for the purposes and according to the conditions of lawfulness indicated below:
- a. to register on the website and to comply with the requirements of the current regulations and legislation;
- b. to promptly ensure the correct processing of the online purchase and thus comply with all the obligations resulting from the contractual relation with the customer, as well as with the requirements of current regulation and current legislation;
- c. to manage your requests forwarded to our customer care;
- d. to comply with legal and regulatory obligations
- In the aforementioned cases, the processing of your personal data is lawful to the extend needed to perform a contract entered with you or to provide you with the services you have specifically requested ("Contractual Purpose") or to comply with the current legislation ("Purpose of the Law").
- However, only with your express consent, will we process your personal data for:
- e. carrying out sales communications activities and direct marketing activities on products and services related to the e-mail address provided at the time of purchase on the website, unless otherwise requested ("Marketing Purposes");
- f. subscribing to the mailing lists managed by the Company, undertake market researches and receive promotional and informative material from SC about the products and services offered by SC or third parties through automated systems, such as e-mail and SMS, or by telephone and post ("Marketing Purposes");
- g. analyzing your habits, interests and preferences in order to offer services in order to create individual or group profiles ("Profiling purposes");
- h. personalizing the Website based on your interests ("Profiling Purpose").
- The collected data can only be consulted by authorized persons or by authorized data processors appointed by the Data Controller.
4. LEGAL BASIS
Processing of Data for Contractual Purposes is mandatory since it is necessary to register, purchase products and use specific services offered by SARTORIALE SRL. Processing Data for Legal Purposes is mandatory since it is necessary to ensure compliance with applicable laws. The refusal to provide the requested Data will make it impossible to complete the registration procedure and purchase from the site and will not make it possible to use the products and services requested and made available by SC. Processing Data for Marketing and Profiling Purposes is not mandatory and subject to your prior consent which, in any case, may be revoked, changing your preferences for processing personal data every time you log into your account on the website. Furthermore, it is possible to revoke at any time the consent to processing your personal data relating to the purposes described in the letters "e." and "f." of the preceding art. 3, by clicking on the [Unsubscribe] link at the bottom of any promotional or informational communication you will receive. For the last aforesaid purposes, the refusal to consent to data processing will not entail any limitation to registration and purchase from the website, but will only imply the following:
- - Inability to receive promotional and informative material and/or newsletters, communications from SC about SC’s or third parties’ product products and services by e-mail and SMS or by telephone and post;
- - do not allow SC to consider your market profile for research purposes;
- - impossibility for SC to create a profile based on consumer behavior (aimed at ensuring that all your needs are met and to support the continuous improvement of the services offered) and to send relevant information and promotional material by e-mail and SMS or by phone and post.
5. PERIOD AND PLACE OF CONSERVATION OF PERSONAL DATA
SC keeps your personal data through servers located within the European Economic Area for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes described above and, in particular, for the purposes of the contract data are kept for the duration of the contract and for the next 10 years. For the purposes of the law, your data will be kept for a period equal to the duration prescribed for each type of data by law. For the purposes of Marketing and Profiling your data will be kept for the period of 24 months from the last purchase made and / or from the last contact (eg participation in an event, opening the newsletter), without prejudice to the right to object to the treatment exercisable at any time. Upon expiry of the retention periods referred to above, the data will be automatically deleted or anonymised in a permanent and non-reversible manner.
6. Data COMMUNICATION AND TRANSFER ABROAD
Personal data collected for the purposes described in the letters "a.", "b.", "c." and "d." of art. 1 will be shared with SC employees or business partners who will process them in their capacity as data processors or designated individuals in charge of processing. Your data may also be shared with:
i. all those entities (including Public Authorities) which have the right to access personal data as established by legislative or administrative provisions;
ii. companies or third parties in charge of printing, packaging, shipping and/or delivery of the products purchased on the website;
iii. post offices, couriers or freight forwarders in charge of the delivery of the products purchased on the website;
iv. companies, consultants or professionals in charge of the installation, the maintenance, the updating and, in general, the management of the hardware and software owned or used by the Company for the provision of its services;
v. company or Internet providers in charge of sending documentation and / or informative material;
vi. companies in charge of processing and/or sending promotional and informative material on behalf of SC;
vii. all those public and/or private entities, natural and/or legal persons (law, administrative and accountancy firms, Judicial Offices, Chambers of Commerce, Trade Union Offices, etc.), whenever the disclousure is necessary or needed to the fulfillment of contractual obligations as well the legal ones.
Your personal data will be used anonymously and aggregated only for statistical or research purposes.
Your data is not widespread. In fact, it is specified that all service providers (referred to in points above) and their selected personnel are allowed to access your personal data only on behalf of SC, for the specific tasks that have been asked them to perform on the basis of the instructions given and they were asked to keep their personal data confidential and secure.
7. RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY (ARTICLES 15-21 GDPR)
In your capacity as an interested party, pursuant to articles 15-21 of the Regulations, you are entitled to:
- - receive confirmation of the existence of your personal data;
- - check the content, the origin and the accuracy of your personal data and ask for an update, modification and/or correction (“Right of Rectification”);
- - request the deletion or limitation of the data processing in the cases envisaged by the regulation, including where the data are processed in violation of the law or if storage is not necessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or otherwise processed (Right to Cancellation and Limitation);
- - within the limits established by the Regulations, receive a copy of the data provided by you in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and request that such data be transmitted to another data controller if technically feasible (Right to the portability of data);
- - you also have the right to object at any time to the processing of your data for direct marketing purposes including profiling in so far as it is related to such direct marketing and in the cases in which the processing is based on the legitimate interests of the holder ( Right of opposition);
- - you have, finally, the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority where the conditions are met.
8. CHANGES, UPDATES AND CONTACTS
This information is valid from the date indicated in its header. SC could also make changes and / or additions to said disclosure, also as a consequence of any subsequent amendments and / or regulatory amendments to the EU Regulation (GDPR). Each interested party will be able to view the text of the informative report which is constantly updated at the link www.cordone1956.com. For any doubt, observation or complaint about the methods of collection or use of your data, please contact SC at the following email address email@example.com.